with thanks to Emma Batts - Heartfelt Kitchen
Makes one medium jar
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2T chia seeds
- 1/4t ground vanilla powder
(or 1t vanilla extract)
- 1t cullinary grade matcha powder
- 1/2t ground ginger
- 1/2t cinnamon
- Sliced pear, kiwifruit, coconut yoghurt and buckinis to serve (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients (apart from the toppings), then transfer to one medium-sized jar. Cover lightly with muslin or a tea towel and allow to sit on the benchtop overnight.
- The next morning, either put the lid on and take your breakfast with you, or serve immediately with suggested toppings.