Thanks to Sarah Lemkus
Matcha is loaded with antioxidants, amino acids, and chlorophyll. One cup of matcha is reported to have the nutritional value of up to 10 cups of regular green tea and over 100 times the antioxidants! Here is my favourite way to have it, in a super cold ice tea sweetened with a little coconut sugar!
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Matcha Matcha green tea powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup soy or coconut milk (or almond milk if you prefer)
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar (optional)
- 1 tray of ice cubes
- In a blender, blend 6 ice cubes, water, milk of choice, coconut sugar and matcha green tea until frothy.
- Pour into glass jars and add more ice cubes. Enjoy with a straw!