Thanks to Brooke Greenfield
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup buckwheat
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 10 medjool dates
- 1 cup cashews (soaked for 4 hours or overnight)
- 2 heaped tsp of Matcha powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Dairy free chocolate
- Coconut chips
- Cacao nibs
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Pulse the dry ingredients for the base in a blender until crumbly. Add the dates and continue to pulse until combined.
3. Press the base into the tin evenly, it shouldn’t be too crumbly, but it shouldn’t be too sticky either. If it’s slightly crumbly add a couple more dates, if its too sticky add a bit more coconut.
4. In a blender, add all of the filling ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
5. Poor the filling onto the base and set in freezer for atleast 4 hours.
6. Once set, slice into individual pieces and decorate as desired. You can decorate it as one whole piece too