2 packs Oreo
80g Butter alternative (https://nuttelex.com/takemetoborneonuttelex/)
375g Dairy-free cream cheese (https://www.angelfood.co.nz/)
300g Vanilla coconut yoghurt (https://raglancoconutyoghurt.co.nz/)
2tbsp Matcha Powder
300g Coconut cream (https://ceres.co.nz/)
120g Sugar or about 60g Honey
1-2 sachet Vegetarian Jel-it-in gelling powder (https://queen.com.au/product/jel-it-in-vegetarian-gelling-powder-8x8g-64g/)
Make the crust :
Put Oreos into a food processor and blitz until Oreos become fine. Pour in melted butter and mix it until well combined. Pack crust firmly into cake tin and set aside in the fridge.
Make the filling:
1. Whip the dairy-free cream cheese and add in coconut yoghurt until well incorporated. Set aside.
2. Mix one sachet of the gelling powder in 200ml of coconut cream first in a small bowl.
3. Put sugar, matcha powder, the rest of the coconut cream and the gelling powder mixture into a pot over medium heat. Stir until sugar dissolves and once you have reached the boiling point (don’t boil the mixture).
4. Slowly pour the matcha mixture into the cream cheese mixture. Mix until well combined.
5. If you think you need to, pour the mixture over a sieve to remove any small lumps to create a smooth consistency.
6. Remove crust from the fridge and add the filling. Refrigerate overnight.
7. Top with strawberries, quinoa puff, matcha powder and edible flowers and enjoy!