- 1 cup sifted All Purpose Flour
- 10g Premium Latte Matcha Powder
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 20g melted Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Milk
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix well
- Add the wet ingredients and whisk/blend until smooth
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight
- Whisk the mixture after refrigeration and use around 1/4 cup for each crepe (depending on the size you want).
- Lightly grease the pan with oil or butter before you begin cooking each crepe
- When you see small bubbles on the surface of the crepe it is ready to flip
- Enjoy with your favourite toppings!
Mixture will last up to 3 days in the fridge!