What's better than a warm matcha latte on a crispy cold winters afternoon? A creamy spiced matcha latte which oozes with vibes of crackling fires and chunky knitted sweaters.
- 1.5 tsp Premium Latte Grade Matcha Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/4 tsp Rapadura Sugar or other sweetener of your choice
- Pinch/drop of Vanilla Essence/Paste/Powder
- Small pinch of Ginger Powder
- 2 cups warm water/milk combo (we like oat, almond, soy or coconut)
- Mix all dry ingredients together
- In each cup or chawan (tea bowl), whisk about 1 tsp per serving of the spiced matcha blend in a small amount of warm water.
- Add a cup of warmed/frothed milk to each cup and enjoy1
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until well combined and frothy.
- Pour into cup or chawan (tea bowl) and enjoy!
Recipe by MatchaMatcha